Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Some help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Winston

Does anyone know of a trap for a shower that has a flexi connection to the waste?

could you not just use a flexi waste pipe fitting attached to the trap one end and pipework at tother:)

DOH never used one before but think it will be my only option on this one rather tight on space :(

allways carry some of these in the van now winston, saves stress and speedy when connecting to pipes that are a feww cm out of line.

Attachments

• 45626.jpg
    45626.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock