Discuss Solvent Weld Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some Floplast solvent weld solvent - will this work with Hunter MuPVC or do I need to buy compatible pipe/solvent? And don't say use compression!

Yes but check how old it is for a few pounds I'd buy some new solvent cement...regards Turnpin:8:

I don`t trust solvent weld on a pressurised pipe once the tin is 2 months old.

I don`t trust solvent weld on a pressurised pipe once the tin is 2 months old.

If pressurised don't forget to Sand it and clean with solvent cleaner. Need a good strength solvent cement not flow plast it's not class e

Thanks for all your replies! Its only a bath waste but leakage is not good when dealing with a lot of water! I'll get a new pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solvent Weld Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm...
Replies
Views
Back