Discuss Snow's Gone!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
boo-hoo, i like looking at it from my warm office, makes me feel all warm and safe

oh joy, i can watch from my second floor office, i must remember to buy more hot chocolate

I spent all my life trying to get out of an office and having done so wild horses wouldnt drag me back to a desk and all the boredom it brings

my job certainly aint boring, i get to play on the computer, play with friends, talk to me mates on the phone, go for walks, maybe do soe work then playtime again

Hey fuzzy, were totally opposite, I love RFu, hate cricket (to many rules), walking is bad for the heart, it uses up all the heartbeats, hate computer games (i cant win, low concentration levels), love being paged on a shout for the local lifeboat tho' and going out in ****ty weather when everyones going in to harbour (puke up to much tho), cant win them all, but we both seem to enjoy plumbing and gently winding each other up!!!!!!!!!

Who put **** instead of what I wrote?, clever little computer

i love numbers and thats why i like cricket, i hate rfu but love rl, love walking, sometimes love computer games sometimes not so much. respect for the life boat. im not sure i even like plumbing!!!! its all i trained as when i left school and kinda ended up just doin it. i enjoy working probs out and training so love this board. i used to get drunk on sat nights but now just come on here, thats were we are alike, both sad!!!!!!
still, enough years onsite and now have an underactive thyroid so office work suits me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Snow's Gone!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back