Currently reading:
Snow's Gone!!!!

Discuss Snow's Gone!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest. If and when you get out there Tamz and you go diving.........

Can I have first dibs on your freelander? ;););)

:D I know :D

Just booked it the morning the german got eaten. No doubt i'll still go in for a quick snorkel if it is allowed but if i do i think my head will be spinning like a peerie (spinning top):D

Seemingly, well according to some program i watched on discovery or somewhere if you punch them on the nose they go away. I wonder who volunteered to try that one:eek:

Bring back global warming i say...

when we had a few mild winters that was due to global warming, now we have had 2 cold ones thats also due to global warming.
in the old days when we had a bad winter it was because it was a bad winter, now its coz of global warming

global warmings ballcocks the egg heads and bearded people have got it wrong

totally agree gas man the boffins have totally ignored the fact that the earth operates in cycles of several thousand years at a time. ice age then temperate then tropical then temperate then ice age etc. always has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Snow's Gone!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock