Discuss Satronic control box tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't open the link but just googled it. Wow that is expensive!

I was thinking of making one up next time I remove a burner with one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Satronic control box tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Noticed there are 3 pins on the connector plug. Attended a break down today which I don't normally do for oil and wondered if they are all used...
Replies
Views
B
as the title says really where does it connect to on the boiler, all the wiring diagram for the control box says is earth, nuteral and switch...
Replies
Views
B
P
right this is a question for all you clued up gadget lovers on here and il try keep it simple which is gonna be difficult lol :innocent: had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum so please bare with me. I have just had a central heating system installed which consists of Baxi Duo-Tec 33...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock