Currently reading:
Danfoss solenoid coil

Discuss Danfoss solenoid coil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Noticed there are 3 pins on the connector plug. Attended a break down today which I don't normally do for oil and wondered if they are all used, if so what are they? Live neutral and . . .

the breakdown was no oil to nozzle, used solenoid tester and not energising, photocell seems good, get 240v onto coil but prior to that as pump etc is running and its going through the motions I'm getting a fluctuating voltage of about 35v, any ideas?

140psi at pump, just wondering if its the coil or control box because of this stray voltage prior?

Was dark by the time I left any raining so packed up quick ordering both parts just in case, now I'm doubting myself, also forgot to measure coil resistance, what should it be.

cheers in advance

Any burner using satronic or danfoss control gear I find the easiest way to check component is to remove box and put live onto them individually, also helps to check for arcing on ignition electrodes/leads.

..but again as I said if you disconnect the pc and the burner fires and then goes to lockout the pc is faulty.
Sorry bud, I hadnt read your post properly, you did say that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss solenoid coil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back