Discuss s plan and a bit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
got a strange one here, back boiler cravety hot water, builder wants me to fitt uf heating in the extion, so i will have to fitt two zone valves one for the new heating and one for exasting but how do i get the boiler to come on with out setting the pump away? when i just want hot water, bear in mind the boiler will have to come on when either of the valves open, has got me stuck

got a strange one here, back boiler cravety hot water, builder wants me to fitt uf heating in the extion, so i will have to fitt two zone valves one for the new heating and one for exasting but how do i get the boiler to come on with out setting the pump away? when i just want hot water, bear in mind the boiler will have to come on when either of the valves open, has got me stuck
is this a cryptic note to the one they call redsaw

Last edited:
Read twice, answer once.

As Desrob said, fully pumped, so another valve on the hot water.

Add a 28mm zone valve onto the gravity hot water and wire it as a C plan plus adding two zone valves for heating. As long as the orange switched wires on the heating valves are commoned you can have separate time switches etc. Think of it as though the brown wire connects to the switch live from your underfloor circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to s plan and a bit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock