Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sammy1993

Hi, I have some rothenberger pipe benders and I have now just lost my second guide for it, as the guides are so expensive to replace I was just wondering if there are any cheaper brands that will fit my pipe bender.

many thanks :)

Put it in a skip and buy a bend it know bender. Google "bend it now" those rothenburgers are pants, the guides are to short.

15mm? Rothenberger 8.0175 Replacement Guide - Size 15mm | eBay

though personally i dont rate roth benders get a proper one [DLMURL="http://www.benditnow.co.uk/index.php/plumbing-machines/bhb-15-22/product/show"]BHB-15/22 (15-22mm Hand Bender)[/DLMURL] this ones a old school hilmor not the newer irwin tat

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for the Bend - It - Now bender, very smooth and accurate, good price too.

I got a set from B & Q for £40... worst £40 i ever ****ed away :lol:

Times were hard when I was starting out on my own :) Make sure you can hear the hovis music in the background whilst reading this.

Want a one with a stand.

simon g starting out LOL remember that stupid bloody thread we had a few years back[video=youtube;g9WF7d_LdtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WF7d_LdtQ[/video] can a plumber manage with a bike

Plumbcenter ones Are rottenburgers and the replacement guides are like 5p

My mate just bought one in Graham's for a tenner.
I bought a replacement for my Hilmor for £1.90 from Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock