Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sammy1993

Hi, I have some rothenberger pipe benders and I have now just lost my second guide for it, as the guides are so expensive to replace I was just wondering if there are any cheaper brands that will fit my pipe bender.

many thanks :)

Put it in a skip and buy a bend it know bender. Google "bend it now" those rothenburgers are pants, the guides are to short.

15mm? Rothenberger 8.0175 Replacement Guide - Size 15mm | eBay

though personally i dont rate roth benders get a proper one [DLMURL="http://www.benditnow.co.uk/index.php/plumbing-machines/bhb-15-22/product/show"]BHB-15/22 (15-22mm Hand Bender)[/DLMURL] this ones a old school hilmor not the newer irwin tat

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for the Bend - It - Now bender, very smooth and accurate, good price too.

I got a set from B & Q for ÂŁ40... worst ÂŁ40 i ever ****ed away :lol:

Times were hard when I was starting out on my own :) Make sure you can hear the hovis music in the background whilst reading this.

Want a one with a stand.

simon g starting out LOL remember that stupid bloody thread we had a few years back[video=youtube;g9WF7d_LdtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WF7d_LdtQ[/video] can a plumber manage with a bike

Plumbcenter ones Are rottenburgers and the replacement guides are like 5p

My mate just bought one in Graham's for a tenner.
I bought a replacement for my Hilmor for ÂŁ1.90 from Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in the frame - but the holes in the frame are horizontal slots, presumably so that I can adjust the shower screen for a not-quite-vertical wall. However...
Replies
Views
My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what type of 12mm nut to get? Irwin don't, I've asked. No replaceable parts on their benders.
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock