Discuss RIP Captain Apollo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Battlestar Galactica. Richard Hatch 71.

Apparently Tara Palmer Tomkinson had passed away as well 45.

Rugby fans - we all missed the great man Joost's sad passing what a legend, first in a new era of scrumhalves such an athlete. MND is horrendous

Shame but especially for the young lass. Led a charmed life im sure but still no age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP Captain Apollo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the above boiler and had a user question about the display temperature on the front of the boiler. I can't seem to find the answer in...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back