Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Captain Apollo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Battlestar Galactica. Richard Hatch 71.

Apparently Tara Palmer Tomkinson had passed away as well 45.

Rugby fans - we all missed the great man Joost's sad passing what a legend, first in a new era of scrumhalves such an athlete. MND is horrendous

Shame but especially for the young lass. Led a charmed life im sure but still no age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP Captain Apollo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock