Discuss Replacing basin tap but flexible pipe to replace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

AF1QipPQ_lVfekxbS2qirkpGPVe_mWiarSBeovNLkGy8

AF1QipNNLNwrG-6hVcYdvcCyQhWxXKkQ9WJvZ_LOH00U

AF1QipMDQLcRBDLhBa8vrpdCuDD_HtlummevMCNd2Dae

Hello,

I'm replacing my hot water tap, but only now I realized that the hose nut is bigger than the tap connector
I'd like to remove the old flexible but I do not know what I have to loosen
Can I keep the old flexible pipe(I know it looks orrible)and buy an extension+adaptor??
The new tap is a Bristan like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B9J0GY6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pics arnt loading ?

But basin taps are normally 1/2 so a standard 1/2 flexi should do

The compression nut after the valve on the flexi

2 and 3 undo the nut no 2 and 3 should pull off with the flex

Reply to Replacing basin tap but flexible pipe to replace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock