Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Purchased anything from gas safe direct? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SWR

Had a problem with goods not being recieved recantly. Just wondering if anybody else has had problems?

Hi, yes i ordered some pads and work trousers from gas safe direct last tuesday 15th march 2011. I have rang them but the phone just rings with no answer message or anything!! I also contacted gas safe register to ask if they could help, but they didnt want to know :(

I don't think the company Gas-Safe Direct has anything to do with Gas Safe, so they wouldn't be interested.

I have just got an email saying they will be here by friday!! 2 weeks late?

Don't know about Gas Safe Direct but I purchased from OFTEC direct and they dispatched quickly and even phoned me to confirm delivery.

Im disgusted with Gas Safe Direct, Originally paid on the 14th march, spent over £50 to get the free delivery but was charged for delivery, still no refund!!.
Got the landlord pads today, over 2 weeks late for the standard pads (no company name).
No sign of the trousers I ordered, just an email last week saying they would be with me last friday.
No email of apology. When i try to ring their number it justs rings for about 5 minutes then just rings off, no answer machine or anything.

What can I say? this is the 1st AND LAST time i ever order anything from gas safe direct, customer service is non existent, its took over 2 weeks for a delivery of some landlord pads (when i was expecting 48 hours tops!), let alone the trousers I ordered.

Worse service ive EVER had!!

It would be interesting to see if i get a reply on this post from the user, gas safe products< (if its the same people)

I wish i would of used corgi direct again, never had any problem with them!! I will update if i get any more news! IM SEETHING!!!

much the same as leeks, they had my money for over a month, got it back! POOR QUALITY, POOR SERVICE, POOR ' FIRM ' check out Companies House site. Gas Safe Reg. aren't too happy with them either. Might cost a bit more but going back to corgi direct and local suppliers

for my paperwork,lgsc, at risks etc using jpm very quick delivery they are on ebay and approved suppliers by gas safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Purchased anything from gas safe direct? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step mother has had several quotes for a boiler replacement. The first one was from Homeserve as she had boiler insurance. This quote is a...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, Im looking for a plumber / Gas safe engineer to join Delta Plumbing Ltd in North London, Enfield. We are looking for a competent engineer...
Replies
Views
Loucas
L
O
I am German plumbing engineer. As my documents from Germany are not equal to British standards I had to re-take the whole course for being a gas...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
I was thinking about the landlord bashing that went on in another thread re. the fact that the landlord had never had his boiler actually...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock