Discuss PRV discharge pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kerr Gas 1

Hi,

Im fitting a 28I junior tomorrow, my problem is it could be difficult to run the discharge pipework from the PRV to outside i was wondering if it is ok to run it into internall drainage. any advice will be apprechiated

sorry it's waste pipe, currently being used for a wash machine but im planning on using it for condi and hopefully the prv discharge. i was hoping if i installed a tundish this would be satisfactory, any ideas

its gravity fed at the moment, back boiler with indirect cylinder. usually id use the cylinder drain to connect my prv but on this system it doesnt run straight outside.

I have installed hundreds internal into hep v/o trap and have been inspected by gas safe and building cony=trol and never been pulled for it as long as you either have a tundish or air gap to see it blowing off

I have installed hundreds internal into hep v/o trap and have been inspected by gas safe and building cony=trol and never been pulled for it as long as you either have a tundish or air gap to see it blowing off

is that on new build jobs ?

In the past ive put he prv on a rad tail then discharged it outside in usual way, obviously choose rad on external wall

Not allowed on my local contracts, must be ran direct to externall. This then determines where we are allowed to fit the boiler. Does cause us problems at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PRV discharge pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock