Search the forum,

Discuss programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
my brother has just phoned me complaining his time clock isnt working just worked out when i fitted it its a landys and gear mini minder any guesses how old it is?

10 years ?

Longer than that stefa brand came out early 2000s

Miniminder was out late 70's to 90's. Best clock ever made for old people in its different guises.
Landys and Gyr made it a few manu's too.
Replace it with anything it is on the now industry std backplate (which was originally made by them too) and will be a straight plug in swap.

Just noticed it was Steve who posted so no point in teaching how to suck eggs lol

1981 some honeywells dont last a year now and as tamz so nicely pointed out probably the best programmer ever

Another blast from the past. Came across this one yesterday. Probably the best wiring centre ever made too (its a Randall)
IMAG1021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
A close relative has moved to a new property and there is a small ground floor toilet room with a non working extractor fan fitted to the ceiling. The make of the fan is "Sector" and when removing the cover it has two time settings I am guessing for how long the fan stays on after switch off...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock