Discuss Pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplemk2

ecoTEC pro28. I've found the braided loop but it's not attached at one end. I'm guessing it goes to one of the two grey valves, but don't know which. Any clues please?

two valves, might have screwed caps at the end, make sure the filling loop is connected to both ends, then simply open it up, usually a black tap or a flat head screw driver to turn the valve, youl hear the water filling (keep and eye on the pressure gauge) don't let it go into the red part at the top, or try keep it below 1.5 bar if you've got a digital display, dropping pressure is indicating a leak so keep your eyes pealed everywhere

two valves, might have screwed caps at the end, make sure the filling loop is connected to both ends, then simply open it up, usually a black tap or a flat head screw driver to turn the valve, youl hear the water filling (keep and eye on the pressure gauge) don't let it go into the red part at the top, or try keep it below 1.5 bar if you've got a digital display, dropping pressure is indicating a leak so keep your eyes pealed everywhere

Many thanks. Worked first time! Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock