Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplemk2

ecoTEC pro28. I've found the braided loop but it's not attached at one end. I'm guessing it goes to one of the two grey valves, but don't know which. Any clues please?

two valves, might have screwed caps at the end, make sure the filling loop is connected to both ends, then simply open it up, usually a black tap or a flat head screw driver to turn the valve, youl hear the water filling (keep and eye on the pressure gauge) don't let it go into the red part at the top, or try keep it below 1.5 bar if you've got a digital display, dropping pressure is indicating a leak so keep your eyes pealed everywhere

two valves, might have screwed caps at the end, make sure the filling loop is connected to both ends, then simply open it up, usually a black tap or a flat head screw driver to turn the valve, youl hear the water filling (keep and eye on the pressure gauge) don't let it go into the red part at the top, or try keep it below 1.5 bar if you've got a digital display, dropping pressure is indicating a leak so keep your eyes pealed everywhere

Many thanks. Worked first time! Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock