Discuss Powe Flushing Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smeagal

Hi Everyone

Can anybody tell me if when you flush an open vented System fitted with a Primatic,after you have drained down and removed the cylinder and capped the pipes can you then directly refill the system from the powerflushing unit and bleed the rads in preparation to start flushing.Power flushing unit in question Fernox Mark II machine.Thanks for any help in anticipation!!

cant see why not, as long as yu have a circuit to flush around you wont damage anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powe Flushing Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back