Search the forum,

Discuss Portable Credit Card Machines who has one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi i was wondering about getting a portable debit/credit card machines so customers can pay by card but i know nothing about them and dont know how about getting one? Any help will do guys, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Tend not to deal with credit cards but there are some peeps who offer us little people deals. Problem is they take a large percentage of the money so beware price accordingly. Also whilst attractive there are all sorts of charge back issues.The last time a customer offered a credit card payment to us we had to use paypal !!!!!! I know. Turned out the fee was quite large. Customer paid in full then popped around with the fee later. I love living in a small community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portable Credit Card Machines who has one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock