Discuss Plumbers and Electricians in Brighton and Hove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

btnplumber

I am an established plumber now expanding as a Domestic Electrician having recently qualified.

Interested in the electrical shower repair market.

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forums

Didnt think the electrical repair market was that big???

Get stuck on any then give me a heads up

Hi craig and welcome hope you find what you seek here on the forums:)regards turnpin

hi craig i am new to this forum, i am an electrician and have just done my oft101 trying to get into oil servicing, wish you all the best at sparking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers and Electricians in Brighton and Hove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a fairly regular on the electricians forum but know nothing! about plumbing. Basically all other taps get hot but the shower is luke...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Bristan recessed valve shower. It was installed 11 years ago - but hardly used as the handles are far too stiff. I have now had the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock