Discuss Please HELP ME! White key on Greenstar is not my friend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahhh don't think you're an eejit at all poppet! Has it fired yet?

maybe its the alcohol but your sooooooo sweeeeeeet, I've never seen you in this light, you making me feel all warm and fluffy.....

Yep definetly the gin.

I can't believe that was it! I HAVE HEAT!! Oh my gosh thank you both so much!!!!
So grateful. Ok just one last thing. This bloody key, is it ok where it is? Cause it just literally keeps turning and won't pull..
You have no idea how happy I am!!! I did it kinda all by myself! haha
XXXXXX

I can't believe that was it! I HAVE HEAT!! Oh my gosh thank you both so much!!!!
So grateful. Ok just one last thing. This bloody key, is it ok where it is? Cause it just literally keeps turning and won't pull..
You have no idea how happy I am!!! I did it kinda all by myself! haha
XXXXXX

keys fine where it is. Stops you from losing it! Enjoy the heat, we're not all bad really!

It should come out but it won't hurt. Get your gsr to take it out when he services it for you.

This is where I look up gsr.
Lol its made like a couple of pinging sounds. Nothing I've done is dangerous is it? Can imagine like a massive explosion now and me being on the news tomorrow haha
Seriously last thing then you can all enjoy your Saturday nights! :)

No its fine! Pinging is expanding which is good. Booming is exploding which is bad!

Hahaha! Well thank you both for putting up with me and helping!
I appreciate it so much and I would have totally have made a cuppa if you were down my end!
You have been amazing! I'm genuinely chuffed! Hehe
Goodnight all! xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please HELP ME! White key on Greenstar is not my friend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock