Discuss Please check a job I've had done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you cut the pipework ? Secondly, How are you going to solder the pies if they are so close to the skirting boards?
It doesn't look pretty I agree, but what else can you do to make things better? I would rather lift the Floors and change the wole layout

Cut with multi tool. Use file to take rough edges off. Solder carefully with a solder Matt. I (and anyone who’s half descent) do these all the time

No one likes to run other peoples work down, it just looks like a get the job done as easily and quick as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please check a job I've had done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock