Discuss Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
so dont get a ford or you wont have any spares, got to go frog like and get a merc:)

I shudder to admit it, but, I liked the Vauxhall Movano and Renault Master vans that I had when I was at Iguana/eagaheat/CES. I absolutely loathed the transit. The main issue I had was with the long service intervals and the cheapskates at the lease company. Service interval was 24K, brake pads lasted around 30K. Surely the sensible thing would be to change them at 24 but no they're not due so let's just leave them until the brakes ail at 30K and new discs are needed as well. Apparently it was my fault as I should have checked them! The company didn't deem me competent to change my own wheels but were confident that I could check the brakes. A simple thing like a wear sensor would have helped but the first indication I got was when I stood on the brakes and a horrible screeching sunded from under the van.

Who needs a van?

Well, me actually! This is getting silly now...

photo (18).jpg photo (17).jpg

was thinking of getting a vw passat est to use for jobbing and use the big van in installs to save on diesel

Couple months ago I took the plunge and changed my 07 Vivaro for a new transporter LWB

Here she is
B4BC7D50-E397-4579-AA00-35C46588FE73-4034-0000050EC171BC04_zpsa7bdb7c7.jpg

Got her all shelved out with roller bearing units, never been so organised.

Couple months ago I took the plunge and changed my 07 Vivaro for a new transporter LWB

Here she is
B4BC7D50-E397-4579-AA00-35C46588FE73-4034-0000050EC171BC04_zpsa7bdb7c7.jpg

Got her all shelved out with roller bearing units, never been so organised.

Now that is a thing of beauty but I'm guessing you paid for it!

Paid a fair whack, but hopefully will return alot more than the vivaro did when I sold it :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock