Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Overlay underfloor heating install times in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ballofix

Hi. Im just pricing up a job and part of it is the polypipe overlay system (not the lite version). I was wondering if anyone on here has done any installation of it. The thing I needed to know was what would be a ball park figure for the time needed to fit say 5sq mtr as I have no idea really what to allow and with the job being almost 400sq mtr I don't want to be way over or way under. Thanks

Rule of thumb, design supply and lay, commission underfloor heating, including controls = £20/m2 all in.

Rule of thumb, design supply and lay, commission underfloor heating, including controls = £20/m2 all in.

Thanks for that Worcester, it means I've underpriced the one I'm about to do by about a third but hey ho you live and you learn :- )

I have a simple motto, if you can't make mistakes you can't do b*****r all..

And I also live by the rule that EVERYONE I meet is better at something than I am (even if it's just throwing peanuts up and catching them in your mouth :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overlay underfloor heating install times in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock