Discuss oldie but newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hewie

Hi All
Before I start posting my plumbing problems, I thought best to do an intro
I enjoy doing most of my plumbing and sometimes bite off more than I can chew. I'm a time served engineer but everyone to their own speciality. I recently revamped my CH & HW system which I've slight problems with but I'll post this on the usual channel
See you experts soon
Hewie

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi hewie and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

i would think we ll be getting answers from u...[experienced engineer!!} welcome

New chap. Oldie and Grumpy Grampy :(. 76 year-old ex-indentured apprentice and still working on rural private water supply systems from dowsing/drilling through installation to final handover. :cool:
Just come to terms with 17th Edition IEE Regs. and new Private Water Supply Regs. so may need to ask a few questions of some of your younger members regarding pressure set pre-requirements for sealed systems and unvented hot water equipment installed by others. :confused: Prepared to advise/reply to questions on this forum which are not beyond my capability.

Kind regards to all.

I thought I was going to be the oldest on this forum at 59, I'm a young pup really!!
The guys here really do try to help, giving answers freely with all their experience and knowledge
Welcome. no doubt we all can pick your brains sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oldie but newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Any experienced plumbers out there kind enough to take a look at my hot water system drawing? You can be critical - I'm learning! It’s designed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock