Discuss Oi wales stop cheating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

poor old Italy, not given a penalty for offside and the taffs score off it :)

cmon the blues

Bit like North not being in touch last week, ref used the TMO all match but not for that instance
I'm not bitter honest, and we can't keep winning the championship/grand slam
After 5 yrs, you deserve something

you started the bickering :):):) Anyway, back to reading about the webb ellis trophy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oi wales stop cheating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice on a new Valiant Ecotec Plus 615 boiler, fitted a few weeks ago. It makes an on/off vibration shown in the video...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with a CT60 BU. Warranty ran out end of 2019 so it’s not an old pump. Everything has been fine up until 3 weeks ago as out of the...
Replies
Views
A brand new valliant ecotec 618 boiler was installed less than 6 months old. We started experiencing no hot water from the 4th month. The only way...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock