Discuss Nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
that your name is spelt correctly?.

more info to what you mean lucialia?.

which nq, what level, in conjunction with the tec cert or do you have that?

will be finishing the tech cert in June, but how do i obtain my nvq from there & what types of jobs need to be witnessed & signed off?

if you go on the city and guilds website you should be able to download the entire nvq info you need, have you got work placement etcc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock