Search the forum,

Discuss New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 64964

May have been done?

Has anyone got a New Transit Custom Or VW Transporter?

If so are they any good?

can't make my mind up.

Got a 12 plate t28, good van. Have just swapped it for a custom lwb double cab, so I'll let you know in a couple of weeks what it's like

Perfect I will be very interested in your findings, I won't be looking to get a new van for a couple of months.

I have a connect at the min but I want a bigger van.

I think , if you have the chance, to go for the bigger hp engine on the custom (the 155 i think)

I think , if you have the chance, to go for the bigger hp engine on the custom (the 155 i think)

Yeah I agree I always go for the bigger engine or more hp. I made that mistake once with a transit it was gutless to say the least.

Good luck with the search! I'm in the same boat now, but looking at smaller vans - just still to decide!

I'd choose a vw over a ford any day, just look at the condition of ten year old transits and vw,s. The vw,s still look good.

Oh Lord, wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all driver Transporters, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my life, with a little help from my friends,
So Lord wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Janis Joplin, just heard it on the radio and couldn`t resist posting.

Last edited:
Are vw bringing out a new model transporter shortly

I hope so, all the vans are having radical re-ramps at the transporter has been the same for a long long time! I know it's a classic shape, and all they did last time was a simple facelift on the lights & bonnet!

I hope so, all the vans are having radical re-ramps at the transporter has been the same for a long long time! I know it's a classic shape, and all they did last time was a simple facelift on the lights & bonnet!

Just think VW Beetle and Porsche 911 and how long did those 2 go on for!

Yeah if you Google Transporter 2015 it shows a new look machine.

Transit Custom is a good looking van to me though and it's bigger.

I'm gonna keep my T5 till this shape grows on me lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
Cars and vans are weird, I don't know how they do it but most are questionable when they first come out and you end up thinking they look amazing and then some how they begin to look dated. I've never understood that.

Cars and vans are weird, I don't know how they do it but most are questionable when they first come out and you end up thinking they look amazing and then some how they begin to look dated. I've never understood that.

I know it's weird right!

It's called the T6 and I'm pretty sure it's coming out this year at some point

I'm just about to change my van. Also considering the Ford Custom or VW Transporter. Currently have a Renault Trafic Sport which I haven't enjoyed. Had a Mercedes Vito before that which was great.....they're bringing a new Vito out this year but I can't get prices yet, hence looking at other models. My gut feeling is go German again with the Transporter but I've read some good reviews on the Custom. So any good or bad feedback on the Custom would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock