Discuss New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 64964

May have been done?

Has anyone got a New Transit Custom Or VW Transporter?

If so are they any good?

can't make my mind up.

Got a 12 plate t28, good van. Have just swapped it for a custom lwb double cab, so I'll let you know in a couple of weeks what it's like

Perfect I will be very interested in your findings, I won't be looking to get a new van for a couple of months.

I have a connect at the min but I want a bigger van.

I think , if you have the chance, to go for the bigger hp engine on the custom (the 155 i think)

I think , if you have the chance, to go for the bigger hp engine on the custom (the 155 i think)

Yeah I agree I always go for the bigger engine or more hp. I made that mistake once with a transit it was gutless to say the least.

Good luck with the search! I'm in the same boat now, but looking at smaller vans - just still to decide!

I'd choose a vw over a ford any day, just look at the condition of ten year old transits and vw,s. The vw,s still look good.

Oh Lord, wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all driver Transporters, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my life, with a little help from my friends,
So Lord wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Janis Joplin, just heard it on the radio and couldn`t resist posting.

Last edited:
Are vw bringing out a new model transporter shortly

I hope so, all the vans are having radical re-ramps at the transporter has been the same for a long long time! I know it's a classic shape, and all they did last time was a simple facelift on the lights & bonnet!

I hope so, all the vans are having radical re-ramps at the transporter has been the same for a long long time! I know it's a classic shape, and all they did last time was a simple facelift on the lights & bonnet!

Just think VW Beetle and Porsche 911 and how long did those 2 go on for!

Yeah if you Google Transporter 2015 it shows a new look machine.

Transit Custom is a good looking van to me though and it's bigger.

I'm gonna keep my T5 till this shape grows on me lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock