Discuss New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars and vans are weird, I don't know how they do it but most are questionable when they first come out and you end up thinking they look amazing and then some how they begin to look dated. I've never understood that.

Cars and vans are weird, I don't know how they do it but most are questionable when they first come out and you end up thinking they look amazing and then some how they begin to look dated. I've never understood that.

I know it's weird right!

It's called the T6 and I'm pretty sure it's coming out this year at some point

I'm just about to change my van. Also considering the Ford Custom or VW Transporter. Currently have a Renault Trafic Sport which I haven't enjoyed. Had a Mercedes Vito before that which was great.....they're bringing a new Vito out this year but I can't get prices yet, hence looking at other models. My gut feeling is go German again with the Transporter but I've read some good reviews on the Custom. So any good or bad feedback on the Custom would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Transit Custom or VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back