Search the forum,

Discuss New starter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. He (mr croppie) loves vegan food and carling. Not sure but most hobbits are gluten free too.

Wrightie! Welcome to the madhouse!

Pay no heed to these other fools......

Hi mate got here in the end ,nice to see a friendly face?? sick of all the crap on Facebook. It's like listening to my daughters problems. How do I like stuff

Hi to all of you,it will take me a little time to get good at navigating the site ,thanks for the welcome. Steve

My of duplicated this response, hi guys thanks for the welcome.

Steve Wright welcome and enjoy. Been here a few years now an excellent forum and always getting lost when on a navigating thing. But it's 100% brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New starter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I’m trying to find an alternative or replacement for a Danfoss heat pump soft starter unit. The part number is 037n0086 - any ideas?!
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this and a little green around Gas boilers.. So, a house I’m in possession of has an old and trusty Baxi Bermuda 45 back boiler...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock