Search the forum,

Discuss tado wireless smart thermostat v3+ and viessman 100-W installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

H

hairgoneJohn

I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but can't find out how to wire it.
I have seen mention of using a Tado extension kit but the Tado website says:

Extension Kit

The Extension Kit performs a similar function to the Wireless Receiver and can be used in the same instances mentioned above. The Extension Kit is wired directly to your boiler to act as a command receiver for the Smart Thermostat/Wireless Temperature Sensor.

The Extension Kit is an old version of the Wireless Receiver and is a discontinued product.

All home setups must start with the purchase of a Starter Kit. This includes the relevant heating control devices and an Internet Bridge, which is required for controlling tado° remotely via app.

So the extension kit is disconitinued but the smart thermostat should provide the same function.
I'm finding that both Tado and Viessmann both seem lacking knowledge in installation and Tado don't have a phone number.
Any ideas please?

What system do you have? Can you post a photo of the potterton wiring?

Reply to tado wireless smart thermostat v3+ and viessman 100-W installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock