Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss discontinued soft starter advice! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jeremy T

I’m trying to find an alternative or replacement for a Danfoss heat pump soft starter unit. The part number is 037n0086 - any ideas?!

Reply to Danfoss discontinued soft starter advice! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving me problems again. Typical as its the same one I replaced in December 2022. The heating never came on today so I checked the valve and the lever on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I have is no longer supported by the manufacture. It’s a Wilo TOP-S25/7.5 Any recommendations would be very welcome.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock