Discuss New (ish) to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

desperatedan87

Hi everyone , been nosing on here for a while now so thought i'd sign up and post. Been a plumber for 3 years after coming into it from roofing. Find this site very useful for help and advice.

Welcome mate, I'm on my first lunch break for a while today, so expect stress and long hours! Did you do much leadwork as a roofer?
Best of luck,
Colin

Thanks mate. Only now and then as the boss did most of the leadwork himself. Never done any leadwork as a plumber. Plenty of breaks for me at the moment, pretty quiet this week.

Still do the roofs now and again when I'm quiet, gets pretty slippy on frosty battens at this time of year. Much prefer plumbing for the variety of work and being indoors most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New (ish) to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock