Discuss New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilwenham

Good evening people
my names ian I am from hornchurch in Essex,I would just like to say thank you in advance to anyone who can give me any advice
thank you
ian

Welcome along Ian, feel free to ask as many questions as you like and we will all try and answer them honestly.

Hi Ian from Essex, :welcome2: asking for advise ! cut down on spray tan bad for your skin !! :66:

Hi Ian, you trade?
Thanks Leo, actually I am a sparks but I have been doing all my own plumbing and some gas work on my own house for a number of years,was thinking of starting college to become a gs plumber but at the mo works gone mental and I have nt got the time

Thanks Leo, actually I am a sparks but I have been doing all my own plumbing and some gas work on my own house for a number of years,was thinking of starting college to become a gs plumber but at the mo works gone mental and I have nt got the time

Your going to fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock