Search the forum,

Discuss New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilwenham

Good evening people
my names ian I am from hornchurch in Essex,I would just like to say thank you in advance to anyone who can give me any advice
thank you
ian

Welcome along Ian, feel free to ask as many questions as you like and we will all try and answer them honestly.

Hi Ian from Essex, :welcome2: asking for advise ! cut down on spray tan bad for your skin !! :66:

Hi Ian, you trade?
Thanks Leo, actually I am a sparks but I have been doing all my own plumbing and some gas work on my own house for a number of years,was thinking of starting college to become a gs plumber but at the mo works gone mental and I have nt got the time

Thanks Leo, actually I am a sparks but I have been doing all my own plumbing and some gas work on my own house for a number of years,was thinking of starting college to become a gs plumber but at the mo works gone mental and I have nt got the time

Your going to fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody give advice on my rough plans/sketches for repiping my radiators using 22mm & 15mm. I have only shown the flow line as the return line will just be a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock