Discuss Nest Thermostat Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian Tait

Hello all

New to this forum but hoping to get some great advise. I have purchased a nest version 3 thermostat with a heat link. My boiler is a potterton suprima 40, and has what seems to be a simple 3 wire programmer. There are only 3 connections for this programmer labeled CH out, DHW on, DWH off.
On the nest heat link there is 3 wire connection for the central heating and 3 wire connection for the hot water, Can any one out there let me know how to wire this up

Many thanks

Ian

Hi If you look on the nest website you can use there find an installer service. I'm not sure where your based but I'm a nest installer and cover west Kent.

Hi If you look on the nest website you can use there find an installer service. I'm not sure where your based but I'm a nest installer and cover west Kent.

I agree, not a straightforward answer to give!
(Except give up on trying to replace the timer with the heatlink)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest Thermostat Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that a 240v central heating wall thermostat can be replaced by the Nest E Heat Link? According to Google, the wiring needs to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back