Search the forum,

Discuss National. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What you got?

I have

Baltahazar King
Soll
Night in Milan
Owega Star
Gas Line Boy.

Baltahazar King
Gas Line Boy
Shutthefrontdoor

think everyone in the arms will have gas line boy on ha

Shutthefrontdoor should do it, but like my missus has a lot of lead in the saddle

I had gas line boy, first lieutenant, rainbow hunter and tranquil sea, the last two were Mrs Croppie's and ginger step brats.

£2.50 EW.

That was twenty quid well spent....

Holy kimoly , I haven't bought any news papers this week and have hardly seen the TV and never even realised till I saw this post that the national was on today, I do like a cheeky fiver bet ,,

Holy kimoly , I haven't bought any news papers this week and have hardly seen the TV and never even realised till I saw this post that the national was on today, I do like a cheeky fiver bet ,,

If it's any consolidation, Kris, you probably saved that cheeky little fiver for a much more noble cause. Like more beer.

Many clouds £3 ew @ 33/1

then had twiston Davies, Tom scudamore and AP McCoy all of which let me down should have done them as lay bets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian Plumbing UK -...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock