Search the forum,

Discuss Be warned / Scam / Boiler Repair boiler-breakdown dot net in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW..
( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had)
Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text, answer me on the customer line, and promise a call back, never happens.

I'm down pcb for a baxi.

Here's the correct information if your looking to chase payments / or let trading standards know.

Enquiries – 0333 577 3386
24hr Emergency Hotline – 0333 577 3387
Email - [email protected]

It seems a 2023 website, pop up business / national boiler cover, taking payments off elderly and hoping they can get an engineer to go, and stuff paying us, as they know we only have small claims.
And the boiler repair work will go in the spring weather, as will they, to crawl back out next winter.

Reply to Be warned / Scam / Boiler Repair boiler-breakdown dot net in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock