Discuss Multi Dwelling regulations in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

Currently enrolled on a gas course, struggling to find information on the regs when it comes to gas runs in flats. Im being told that it is no longer ok to run gas through a flat, floor or ceiling unless it is in a duct with open ends or run in tracpipe? Does anyone know the Regulation part where this is discussed? thanks in advanced.

Yep that’s correct it’s so if a leak appears it doesn’t do unnoticed and doesn’t fill an unventilated void

Reply to Multi Dwelling regulations in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed with my current situation. We bought a new build and after getting my boiler and unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock