Search the forum,

Discuss MT10RF Thrmostat info ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ceedy

Our Daughters finally got her Central heating sorting ( Housing association)

She has a Worcester MT10RF wireless thermostat in the hallway ??
Not sure if thats good place ?.

Driving a Worcester GreenStar 25/30Si

Been left the boiler install manual and a tiny one for the thermo.

And we have been RTFM ..! :D.

And Its pretty confusing ?? :confused: or is it just not explanitory enough ?

Its got the usual Pins you click in or out for on/Off. on a 24hour clock.

can anyone explain the siginificance of the Day/Night ranges.

So when does day finish and night start :rolleyes:.

I'm used to a set single temp and on/off range within a 24 hr period .

its got 2 temp dials and a Overides for either day or night?

Wish we could drive it ???

The boiler comes on late at night outside the stat time settings for some reason. could this some other overide because its so cold ??

Here hoping for some help for us dimbos.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone explain the siginificance of the Day/Night ranges.

So when does day finish and night start :rolleyes:.
Are you talking about the "comfort" and "economy" settings?

"Comfort" is the temperature you want when the house is occupied, "Economy" is the temperature when the house is unoccupied, or at night.

Day and night start/stop at whatever time you like!

its got 2 temp dials and a Overides for either day or night?
The top, comfort, dial is used to set the daytime temperature, e.g 21C.
The bottom, economy, dial is set to the unoccupied/night temperature, say 10C. The boiler will turn on if the temperature drops below this. (You can experiment with the setting)

The comfort setting works when the timer tappets are pushed in; economy when they are pulled out. You can have as many comfort/economy periods as you like in a 24 hour period.

The override button on the receiver is used to turn the boiler on and off if the control unit is faulty, e.g. dead battery.

Are you talking about the "comfort" and "economy" settings?

"Comfort" is the temperature you want when the house is occupied, "Economy" is the temperature when the house is unoccupied, or at night.

Day and night start/stop at whatever time you like!

The top, comfort, dial is used to set the daytime temperature, e.g 21C.
The bottom, economy, dial is set to the unoccupied/night temperature, say 10C. The boiler will turn on if the temperature drops below this. (You can experiment with the setting)

The comfort setting works when the timer tappets are pushed in; economy when they are pulled out. You can have as many comfort/economy periods as you like in a 24 hour period.

The override button on the receiver is used to turn the boiler on and off if the control unit is faulty, e.g. dead battery.

Hi, Thanks for the reply ,

It might have been easier to grasp if it had Comfort/economy :confused:.

But with a Sun /moon icon and words " Day & Night", it threw us a bit ! :D

and the overide switch has a Central point "Clock" for auto operation and

2 overide positions ( a Sun & a Moon) .. so confusaCat again ..:D

will have play ..

C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MT10RF Thrmostat info ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock