Discuss Middlesex/NW London Whole House Heating/Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an experienced engineer to install the following:

* Larger mains supply pipe from meter to stop-cock
* Wet UFH to ground/first floor (thermostats for zone control)
* Plumbing for 1 bathroom/2 wet rooms
* Plumbing for new kitchen
* Boiler/hot water tank etc (or whatever the engineer suggests)
* Water softener
* Plumbing for utility room (washing machine, sink)

The house is currently undergoing refurbishment so walls/ceilings/floors are ready for work to start.

Thanks for for reading and please get in touch if interested.

Just a quickie. Has it been specified or are you looking for the plumber/company to specify as well?

Sorry. Pipe sizing/thermal loss calculations/material preferences/etc. The usual stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Middlesex/NW London Whole House Heating/Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of deep house renovation, planning to install wet ufh on the ground floor, and radiators on upper floor. Two bathrooms will have both...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all - hoping to get some advice here on a plumbing issue in our house. When we are showering / filling the bath and another appliance draws...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock