Discuss Metering an oil boiler which serves more than one property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have assumed pipework is 22mm into properties but you may have to look at others should it be 15mm or 28mm.

I have popped these on here in order of reliability, quality and the order that I would choose. It just happens that they are in price order too.

Kamstrup are the dogs danglies of heat meters and I have always fitted these to commercial applications. This would suit your needs:

Kamstrup Multical 403

Ista are mid level but decent quality and reliable:

Ista Ultego III

Sontex I have never used so could not comment on there build quality or reliability but others may have but this would suit you too:

Sontex Superstatic 749

Bare in mind that these things aren't cheap and you will be looking at probably at least a couple of grand including meters, fittings, setup and labour to fit these even on the cheapest option.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Metering an oil boiler which serves more than one property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock