Discuss Marcrist DDM 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
specially for DannyPipe, feel free to drool ;-)
image.jpg

Cracking bit of kit. I got the DDM2 on a recommendation from Tamz. Dunno how I coped without it really.

Tis a mere toy compared to this bad boy. ÂŁ20 inc VAT free postage.

$(KGrHqN,!lcE9Q2bBDmkBPZ)leI!Bg~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
U jus walkin about your house drillin 4" holes

I was gonna say that lol, I bet dancinplumba has peppered his house in 4" holes to test his new toy out like in Father Ted where that rouge priest is core drilling holes in Father Teds front room at 3:00am.

Tamz I got the ddm2 how will it differ performance wise to th sparky 110 from screwfix, every time I core I feel like crying lol

Like the difference between doing this
fatuglychick.jpg

Or this
nice.jpg

You know the first one will try hard but you really don't want to be there :lol:

Not a proper run building site. Everything must be 110v on construction sites.
If it is heating installs or the like yes but check with whoever you are working for.

Used it for the first time properly today, wow ! easy to use if handle is sideways on then feels comfortable.

drilled 2 holes through concrete block wall. first hole 1 1/4 took 15secs. Second hole 5" took 55secs :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
Nice. Do you use the marcrist core bits

Last edited:
Diamond what's a good core set can u link me man! Ib got the ddm2 they just need good bits

If in doubt flat out ;)

What core bit was it, I think the marcist ones have a segment loss warenty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Marcrist DDM 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating isn`t heating the room(s) up as quickly as they used to. I have about 16 radiators but only really...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
Pinhole in Black Alkathene 17.5 3/8" under concrete driveway. Hello, we have managed to 'dink' the mains water supply to our house, during some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock