Discuss Low pressure to shower - help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Waterboy

Hello everyone :)

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice...

The hot water pressure to my shower and bath is very low. I have an open system and the shower is fed from the HWC. I am considering installing a Grundfos UPA 15-90 home booster pump. Has anyone used one of these successfully? Is this the right way forward or does anyone have any other ideas?

Appreciate any suggestions...

that will provide a solution and if you fit it to the instructions you will have many years of happy showering

Just make sure that you have the required head of pressure to fit the pump for it to kick in

IF you dont is an expensive Negative head jobby

yeah salamander are good too.

not sure of prices but have fitted a few. make sure you follow instructions as you can invalidate warrenty as my boss found a couple of years or so ago, running 15mm pipe into it instead of 22mm, bear in mind the fittings are 15mm on the pump easy when you follow the guidlines though - just incase you just jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low pressure to shower - help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock