Search the forum,

Discuss Leak from Boulter Buderus 600/28C syphon trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

casaco

Hi, has anyone else experienced a leak out of the top of the syphon bottle on BB 28C combi. I have replaced the bottle because you can't buy the seals separately. That stopped the leak for a few days, but it has started leaking again. The condensate pipe is clear to the drain, so it isn't backing up. It just looks like a design problem, the outlet is too close to the top of the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak from Boulter Buderus 600/28C syphon trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, my wife is going crazy over the smell from the kitchen sink...typical drain smell!. Got bowl and a half in the kitchen, smell comes up from the half bowl when using the main bowl or vice versa. Decided to strip out all the waste from under sink and put new fittings pipework in. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi, Noob here Struggling with a Baxi Platinum 28HE. a few years ago, the boiler was (almost) completely rebuilt with about 99% new parts. but today, it stopped working with an E133 fault code. I checked the Condensate pipe and it wasnt blocked. I took the front panel off the boiler and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
Hi I inherited an LPG burning Glowworm 30HXi when I moved into my house some years ago. Great little boiler but had been neglected. I cleared a lot of debris out of the heat exchanger and chamber at base, on top of the condensate trap. I always flush several litres of water through the trap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock