Discuss John Terry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Totally un-related to plumbing

What does everyone think of the Terry scandal? Should he step down from captain?

Being a Liverpool fan I dont really like him but thinking along the lines of England I think he should step down as to much distraction

:) I don't know the first thing about football but who cares?

does this scandal change the way he can play football?

Do we not expect this from footballers? At the end of the day, (like all public figures) we expect them to behave etc. but they're all human(ish) and lets be honest all he does is kick a ball.......:D:D:D

If he can still play and its not affecting him let him carry on, his biggest worry (I'd think) would be his wife and the possibly his team mate whose ex it was!

I just find stories like this quite sad, I care as much about this as I do about Katie Price's wedding to reid.......

I'm more intrigued why some ministers are refusing to pay back there ill gotten gains from expenses and Tony Blairs lies to the enq on Iraq, why has the report into the Dr's death been hidden for 70 years...............

Talking about all this expenses stuff though have you seen 3 or so have been charged - about time I say - it makes me sick.

Bet they still only get a slap on the wrist though

My View on John Terry is such that you cannot respect him now as a captain

A position such as his comes with great responsibility and he has let himself down to such an extent I do not think he can rebuild the confidence his team will have lost in him

The expenses i though there were 4 prosecuted might be wrong

I can only see a slap on a wrist no imprisonment although its theft and I'm sure there should be more than four. If I was caught fiddling expenses in my previous jobs I know for a fact that I would have been prosecuted as far as can be to make an example to others that it is not tolerated and If I was a company head I would do the same to an untrustworthy staff memebr

What makes me laugh is that John Terry was sacked because of this scandal and the captaincy was given to Rio Ferdinand. Yes the same Rio Ferdinand that 'missed' a drugs test.

Doesnt exactly give out a great message does it.

I'm waiting for the revolution, then we can get rid of mps, footballers,kp and all reality tv and have plumbers on ÂŁ2000-00 plus per day (not being to greedy)

I'm waiting for the revolution, then we can get rid of mps, footballers,kp and all reality tv and have plumbers on ÂŁ2000-00 plus per day (not being to greedy)

Do'nt see why I should take a pay cut to help get rid of mps,footballers,reality tv super stars and kp? :(;)

Yeah he should have been sacked before for the hiring out of Wembley box and charging for tours round the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to John Terry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock