Discuss It's going to be a long week :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Off to college tomorrow to re do my gas courses. I've been off work for 10 weeks after a knee operation so it's going to be a hard week going from sittin. around the house all day doing nothing to being at college all day.

Wish me luck :)

Good luck Meady hope the knee's on the mend ....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Good luck mate although to be fair it's just another week of sitting about lol

I have my dog at home though who is very good company :)

unfortunately we are taking ours to the vet to be put down in the morning, 17 years old, she had a fit yesterday and cant get up now, her hearing and eyesight is also very bad :-(

unfortunately we are taking ours to the vet to be put down in the morning, 17 years old, she had a fit yesterday and cant get up now, her hearing and eyesight is also very bad :-(

That is truely sad. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong that man.

Can't make coffee unfortunatly, it was hard enough teaching him to sit and stay :) sorry to hear that cxr100 would be devastated if that was my dog :(

Sad news. You`ve enjoyed 17yrs of her love and will surely miss her.

Very sorry to hear that.

its for the best I think, been feeding her water with a syringe in mouth since yesterday, and she wont eat nothing. we have 2 other dogs here as well, had here since I was about 6 yrs old

It's terrible when they can't do what you know and remember. Just remember the happy times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's going to be a long week :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock