Discuss Is it okay? No Inhibitor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raji

Hi I just had a new combi boiler installed lastweek on Friday and the plumber installed a magnaclean. He was scheduled to come back on Tuesday to clean out the magnaclean and put in some inhibitor. He has not been able to come due to some personal issues. Is it okay to not have inhibitor in for a while? Hopefully he will be able to do this in a few days? Cheers##Raji

if its only going to be a few more days then nothing to worry about.
But do make sure that he does get back before to long a time to put the inhibitor in to prevent future problems

theres probably cleaner in circulating, a few more days wont really hurt.

Hi I just had a new combi boiler installed lastweek on Friday and the plumber installed a magnaclean. He was scheduled to come back on Tuesday to clean out the magnaclean and put in some inhibitor. He has not been able to come due to some personal issues. Is it okay to not have inhibitor in for a while? Hopefully he will be able to do this in a few days? Cheers##Raji
if system has NO leaks no inhibitor is required ever imho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is it okay? No Inhibitor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
The small bore pipe to 4 radiators was completely clogged up. One radiator stone cold , others barely luke warm. Those plumbers that bothered to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock