Search the forum,

Discuss Installing a multi-fuel wood burner - advice wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrlazy81

Hi,

currently have a multi-fuel wood burner although pretty much condemned. Chimney got swept today and guy says perfect condition, concrete lined.

I'm looking to replace the stove only. The sweep said I should replace it with similar output (kw), although with the flue exiting the top directly up the chimney (it currently exits the rear on a stack of bricks).

i have a couple of questions I hope someone can help with.

The

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing a multi-fuel wood burner - advice wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a Logic Combi 30 gas boiler installed in my house. The wife and I would like to install a multi fuel stove with a back burner to give us another option for central heating and hot water (especially with the current price of gas). With the pressurised system, is it possible to do...
Replies
Views
steve wake
S
Although not really my line of work, I have a full bathroom refurb to do where the bath with overhead shower is to be replaced with a low-level shower and I'm a bit worried about potential issues with the existing low flow-rate of wastewater which puddles for short periods by about 3cm in the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what size and type of oil fired boiler I need to provide low temperature background underfloor heating in my approx 104 square-metre single storey well-insulated cottage? My current boiler (Firebird Enviromax Condensing boiler) is not worth repairing again, even though it’s...
Replies
Views
I'm an end user with limited knowledge of plumbing and just trying to get an understanding of options available to me. We currently have a Valiant Combi Boiler Sealed Unvented Heating system. It was installed 3 years ago and works perfectly well for both CH & HW. Recently we built an...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, We live in an old stone farmhouse which we are steadily 'improving' as the years go by. The heating is provided by a CTC GSi 12 GSHP feeding UFH in the kitchen and Dining Room and radiators elsewhere. The time is fast approaching when the bathroom is due a workover. In common...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock